dimanche 23 septembre 2007

Horny Sunday Morning / Un dimanche matin bien hot







6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Mike Roberts is tangy pearly juice to drink. Tast his manhood.

tantalus a dit…

Great photos--as always! I get off on seeing two hunky, muscular guys making out and looking like they're enjoying it. Kissing, cuddling, dangling dicks in faces, spilling popcorn on the floor. Do these domestic scenes mean these two are actually boyfriends?

Which one is Mike Roberts? I've seen the older one before, but have never connected a name with him. This is the first time I've seen the one with the arm band tattoo--he's got a great smile and that gives me an instant hard-on. What is his name and where can I see more pictures of both?

Brutos Eros a dit…

Hello Tantalus, Mike Roberts is the older hunk. The name of the younger one is Dean Coulter. Right now, I don't have more pictures of them.

Brutos Eros

Anonyme a dit…

Both Mike and Dean are hotties. Toast to his pearly juicy drinks

Anonyme a dit…

Is this taken from video or is it just a photo shoot. I would love to see more. Mike Roberts is just the sort of man taht get me off every time

Brutos Eros a dit…

Sorry I don't know. Hope some readers can help here. Thanks in advance.

Brutos Eros