dimanche 23 mars 2014

Seth Fornea (I)

























3 commentaires:

Men du jour a dit…

He's got a rocking body, handsome face and a nice package. What else can you ask for right? :)

Anonyme a dit…

here's another hot gorgeous hunk of muscle and good looking too ! this is where a law should be made this dude can't legally clean off his hot physic. laws have to be made, have me flown in or visit me when he needs cleaning.. gees, I'd love to lather his hot body with soap, after I tongue lick him everywhere then rinse him off savoring his bathe water and towels where do these hot dudes come from I could only dream of what I want him to do and use me hot !

Anonyme a dit…

Nossa que homem. Que pau delicioso aliais ele eh uma delicia faz tempo q aguardo fotos dele mostrando o pau. Posta mais fotos ou se tiver outro site com fotos dele me fala.. As fotos dele eu salvo todas pra mim. Olho elas toda hora.. Ele eh muito gostoso.