jeudi 19 février 2009

Anytime and anyplace / Où tu veux et quand tu veux





















Anytime anyplace

In the thundering rain

you stare into my eyes

I can feel your hand moving up my thighs

skirt around my waist

wall against my face

I can feel your lips


I don't wanna stop just because

people walkin' by watchin' us

I don't give a damn what they think

I want you now

I don't wanna stop just because

you feel so good inside of my love

I'm not gonna stop no no no

I want you all I wanna say is


Anytime, anyplace I don't care who's around

anytime, and anyplace I don't care who's around


Dancing on the floor

feelin' the slow groove

my mind is starting to burn

with forbidden thoughts

strangers all around

with the lights down low

I was thinking maybe we could...well you know


Singer : Janet Jackson (1993)

Writers : Janet Jackson, James Harris III, Terry Lewis

1 commentaire:

Sonny a dit…

Seeing these pics just confirms how much I love the beauty of men ...and cock of course!