jeudi 3 juin 2010

Terry DeLong



















10 commentaires:

VASSIJLI a dit…

NO, NESSUNA FOTO DI QUESTO MODELLO. MA SONO IL SOLO A PENSARE CHE TAYLOR LAUTNER SARA ' COSI' VERSO I 30 ANNI?

calamar a dit…

I'll send you a ZIP with the images that I have.

Anonyme a dit…

H-E I-S S-O-O-O-O H-O-T
Check here :http://palaciodeadonis.blogspot.com/2009/07/modelo-da-colt-studio-terry-delong.html?zx=8df54fb6a68331c3
H-O-T

Anonyme a dit…

HOT HOT HOT

Anonyme a dit…

All Colt men are a dream, this one and John Pruitt.. can make me dream for hours... Love them, thank you for your blog, really good!

Alex

Anonyme a dit…

all I have is right here (with some duplicates): http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7f616212a61f49bdc44a41b6bf4fce4e/

Anonyme a dit…

Yes. More large pictures please!

And any information too.

Joao Baptista a dit…

Love him, is so HOT

Anonyme a dit…

This man is a GOD. I know its unlikely, but anyone know anything about him?

Angel a dit…

¿Alguien sabe si protagonizo alguna pelicula? Es un dios del Olimpo