samedi 17 avril 2010

Rick Donovan





7 commentaires:

Evandro R a dit…

hi. i made this for the blog, hope you like it.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4676/brutos.jpg

Nico a dit…

Thank you for the pics. Rick is one of my favorite performers ever; I've never seen him not give his all in every film he's done. "The Bigger the Better" and "The Biggest One I Ever Saw" are my favorite

VASSIJLI a dit…

BEL SALTO INIETRO NEL TEMPO!1 DEI POCHI CHE SI E' SALVATO.FARA' ALTRI VIDEO?

Brutos Eros a dit…

Evandro, thank you for your picture. I would like one with a picture of hairy chest.Thanks for your kind attention.

Guierllmo Vaquero a dit…

Rick Donovan will always be one of my favorite men. He is sexy and that dick is just delicious!

Evandro R a dit…

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6350/brutosn.jpg

Brutos Eros a dit…

Evandro, Waouh!!!
May I ask you a small change for the picture in the middle. I would like to see more of the buttocks of the guy. Such a cute bottom! Thanks. With your agreement, I will substitue my banner with yours.