samedi 12 décembre 2009

Joey from The Guy Site









7 commentaires:

red-hot-chilli a dit…

J'ai oublie son nom, mais il est apparu sur le 'Guy-Site'. Si tu te mets sur leur site, tu trouveras facilement son nom sans devenir abonne!

Anonyme a dit…

joey from the guy site

dougie64 a dit…

Je pense qui a Paul Wagner. Sorry if that was bad French, I tried! Used to be write it, can speak it and read it still.

Cheers.

Encouraged to this point a dit…

A punchcock provider of obliterating knob and authentic strength of delivery; the question will be one of stamina. One's own, and his. We shall have to see!

Bear a dit…

The pictures are from The Guy Site, where he calls himself Joey.

You'll find lots of him around the net under the name Mikey Camin

vbswhard a dit…

smoking hot!!!!

Interested Prospect a dit…

I want his bicep in my ass. I want his delt in my ass. I want his ass in my ass, and I want to wear his dick forever as my tongue, so that I can fuck my lips a hundred times a day.